Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Getting prepared...

Hello again Cyberspace…

So, I think the hardest thing about writing a blog is going to be getting over the fact that I think people don’t really care what I think. I know I’m not Brad Pitt or anything, but people are going to want to know what’s going on with me, so if I bore anyone, I’m sorry, please feel free to comment about what you’d like to hear more of.

Here goes, not much happening at the moment (maybe that’s why I have nothing to write about…) I’ve been working on getting some information together so I can send it out, the fundraising letter and the like. Today I was working on just what I want my website to have and the response cards that will go with my letter.

At some point I need to get going again on packing and sorting, but that can wait for now.

I’m really getting excited about going to Hudson Valley in 2 weeks! I just found out they’re having Spirit Week that week, different dress up days all week, pajama day, sports day, stuff like that. I’m really looking forward to that. I should also actually have some pictures to put up on the website after that.

That’s it for now, have a great day!

No comments: