Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 7, 2009

Hello Again Cyberspace,

Well, I’m sitting here while my friend is up working on my car. I hope he’ll get it finished at some point. I am extremely grateful for his assistance, and by assistance, I obviously mean, I bought the part, and he’s installing it for me. Though, with the small car that I own, it makes it pretty difficult to get the alternator off and the new one on, so I appreciate him even more for that.

I really do thank God for my friends. I have another friend who has lent me his car for almost a month at this point. I have still other friends who will be down the shore this weekend (yeah, I now I’m missing a word there, but since it’s the Jersey shore, I’m obligated to say “down the shore” as opposed to “down at the shore” or “down to the shore” I don’t understand it, I just accept it.) and I’ll be able to join them for a couple of days thanks not only to their generosity, but still another friend’s generosity is being willing to let me ride with her down. God is Good!

I’m getting even closer and closer to getting all my literature together and out. This week, I planned out my website, and that’ll hopefully get up and running in a couple of weeks. I’ll need to get a relatively simple one out to start, because my friend who is going to be my WEBMASTER, will need some time to get it out, but we’ll all be able to see a nice, spiffy site soon, I hope.

We have a spiritual emphasis week coming up next week, starting on June 15th, and I am really looking forward to it. I mean, I should, since that’ll be my full-time ministry come September and I love it, but also because I’m looking forward to going away. I love being able to minister to kids, and serve with the team members.

Well, I’m going to get going.

Have a great day!

No comments: