Thursday, August 27, 2009

Travels and new baby

Hello Cyberspace,

It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve written, but a lot has happened in those 2 weeks. I’ve been busy and couldn’t really write, also it was super hot and I didn’t want my fingers to melt to the keyboard.

So, here’s were things are at…last Monday I moved to Manchester, NH. The move went well, though as I said super hot and very sweaty. Hudson Taylor Wells is super awesome because he moved just about all of my stuff from my car to the upstairs apartment. I carried a little, but he did the most, by far.

Saturday, I made it up to Sentinel for the 60th anniversary get together, that was great! I saw people I haven’t seen in forever, and just enjoyed the day at Sentinel. Sentinel is a great place and I am so happy I have been able to spend so many years there, I hope to be able to go back again.

Tuesday, I drove up to Portland, Maine with Adam to see our new niece, Adrianna. I must say, I think she is the cutest baby ever. Pics are up on Facebook and will probably be up on Flickr soon.

I can’t help but thank God for his provision, I made it safely to Manchester, I made it up to camp, over to Rochester and up to Portland safely, and God brought a beautiful baby into the world. Praise God!

John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”

Have a great day!

No comments: